Forge has superior panel and LED design and with the help of heated vat, it can achieve major gain (30%) in print speed that previous profile and significantly faster than other large format MSLA printers.
While we gained speed by increase motor speed, it was not as simple as that. The combination of great mechanical design, a faster processing board like Vlare and a resin designed for fast printing made this possible.
- Use of Vlare Slicer
- Use of Deft and Neo resin by Peopoly
- Setting heated vat to 35C on the controller,not much higher or lower
Vlare Profile: (click to download)
Default Heavy Support on Vlare
- Mix the resin and expose FEP film to air
- Check FEP film condition before printing
- Clean the film on the panel
- Preheat resin in VAT to target temperature
- Wash the print as quickly as soon as possible
- Dry print immediately after washing
Successfully printed photos ：
(Print within 7 hours)