Phenom XXL V2 Unboxing (By MorgensternPrinting)
Check out the huge model print of the XXL V2 on YouTube
New Upgrade Gigantic MSLA Printing
*Price does not include VAT or customs fees from importing countries
Phenom XXL V2 is an upgraded version of the original XXL and the largest 3D printer designed by Peopoly for the Phenom series. Build volume of 527 × 296 x 550 mm, it's the ultimate 3D printer for high-volume production and large-scale models.Using MSLA technology,and the most accurate parallel light source.It is powered by the all-new Vlare Core controller with features that will make printing easier, faster, and more accurate. It is 500% Bigger than Phenom and over 4 times bigger than Form 3L. It has 22 times the build volume of a Formlabs Form 3.
- Easy to maintain
- Print volume 527 × 296 x 550 MM
- Advanced Parallel LED for higher resolution
- More power-efficient, less fan noise design
- 7-inch touchscreen(Original XXL was 4.5 inches)
- Slicer options: Lychee Slicer, Tango Voxeldance, and Vlare Slicer
- WiFi and Infrared Camera for remote monitoring and management
- Vlare Core controller board with Open File Format support and onboard EMMC storage
With an industrial-grade 23.8 inch 4K panel, XXL V2 is ideal for high-volume production and extra-large model. With all-new build plate designs, Phenom XXL V2 is as easy to run as other Phenoms while offering the ability to print large models without splitting. XXL V2 also runs on the same Deft and Neo resins as Phenom so users can stock the same consumables.
Phenom XXL V2 utilizes Vlare Core firmware/software so users can easily move up from their existing smaller LCD printer. While users could set Phenom exposure freely, it is best to first use the Peopoly Deft resin designed for large printers for the highest success rate and LCD longevity.
- Print volume: 527 × 296 x 550 MM
- Resolution: 137 um
- Technology: MSLA 3D Printing
- Vat Volume: 5.8 kg
- 23.8 inch 4k screen
- Products include one XXL V2 printer, one extra screen, and three extra FEP films.