- After your payment, the actual time required for delivery depends on our processing time, the destination of delivery, and local customs processing.
- The purchase price does not include tariffs, shipping costs, and all other similar costs.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs including the original shipping and the return shipping (if any) for your items.
- We will pay for the shipping costs for exchanging items. For more detail about the qualifications of exchanging items, please review our Refund Policy.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
Customs and duties
- All applicable customs fees, tariffs, taxes, and duties are the sole responsibility of you.
- You are responsible for being aware of and paying any customs fees, tariffs, taxes and duties charged by your country.
- You are obliged to confirm whether the purchased products are permitted to be imported to your country under the relevant import laws and regulations.
- Please note that on rare occasions, customs agents may delay the delivery of some packages at their discretion.
- For more information on customs and duties charges, please contact your local customs office.
Explanation of FedEx/DHL on extra shipping charges for postcodes in remote areas
FedEx/DHL charges freight by weight, and the freight you pay is only the freight of the order but does not include the additional remote address freight. When your zip code is out-of-delivery for FedEx/DHL, they will charge an additional $30 for this shipment. Therefore, if your zip code is defined by FedEx/DHL as an address outside the delivery area, we will contact you. (Since we ship from Hong Kong, China, international shipment is different from local shipment, local FedEx/DHL may not charge this fee)
The Out-Of-Delivery Area charge is $30 on top of the shipping. You can cover the cost by getting https://peopoly.net/products/out-of-delivery-area-charge
Or if you have another address, please contact us to change it so that your package can be sent out smoothly.
You can find your zip code as follow, FedEx/DHL's remote zip codes are updated every day, so the list below is not all.
FedEx's list: https://fedex.com/content/dam/fedex/us-united-states/services/Zipcodes_OPA_ODA.pdf
DHL's list: https://mydhl.express.dhl/us/en/ship/surcharges.html
Locate the " Remote Area Services" download to view the list of remote areas
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.